Tuesday, November 10, 2009

Blog-Linkity Goodness 11.16.09

1. This guy haItalics the right idea. Who knew you could make $83,000 a year just by selling the shirt off your back.

2. This post by Katie over at The Journey broke my heart and made it smile all at the same time. If only I could have the faith to abandon myself to God's call like she has.

3. How observant are you?



I did okay. I think I got about 10 out of the 21.

4. And if you haven't checked out the Mocha Club Experience, go do it now. These guys are giving up holidays with their families to go to seven countries in Africa for three months and visit some of the projects that Mocha Club is supporting. Why? So that they can show us first hand what our money is helping do in Africa. If you are a supporter and feel the tug to do so, click here and find a project that hits home for you. And then donate. It's just $7 a month.

5. And finally, click here to see how much money has been raised for the kindergartens in Vietnam. After raising $30,000 in 18 hours for one, so many people have joined Jon in raising $60,000 for two more kindergartens. As of today, $44,614 has been raised. So if I calculated that right, that leaves $15,386 that still needs to be raised. Will you give?

No comments:

Post a Comment