1. This video completely made my morning. My day was top-notch after viewing this. 252 yards of maroon and white goodness.
2. Boomama's post yesterday was one of my most favorite in a while. And she "wasn't even planning to write this post". Go read it now. It mentions Steven Curtis Chapman, if that helps at all.
3. Jon Acuff's post yesterday on Stuff Christians Like was all about "rooting for Tim Tebow". And if you know me, this is a cause I can get behind. Quarterback keep. Hut one. Hut two.
1. It's early morning, about 2:00AM, and you're driving home. You come to a red light and sit there. There is no one in sight for miles around. Do you wait it out or run the light?
I used to do this all the time in Starkville. Well, not all the time. There was this one light though, between fraternity row and Bost Extension that never, EVER turned green late at night. Even when no one was coming the other way. I literally waited one night for 10 minutes for it to change in it never did, so I went. Sue me.
2. If you had the chance to re-do the last 24 hours, would you change anything?
I would have gotten more work done yesterday.
3. When you reply to someone's comment on your blog, do you reply in your comments or go to her blog and comment? (Or email her)
I usually go to the other person's blog to comment.
4. Your favorite Disney movie is:
Toss-up. Mary Poppins, The Lion King or The Santa Clause movies.
5. Do you recycle?
I used to at the place I lived at before I moved but they don't come and pick up recycling where I live now. However, I will recycle if there is a receptical nearby.
6. Games of strategy or games of chance?
Totally strategy. More opportunities to win. You can control stategy. You can't control chance. That's why I don't gamble. Plus I like to figure things out. I'm a puzzle nerd.
7. Do you have any recurring dreams?
I used to have a lot of them when I was little. There is one, though, now that tends to come back often. I'm at a water park. That's about all I can recall.
8. What did you learn from your first real job?
I learned how to make a mean sno-cone.
9. Do you buy or borrow most books?
I like to buy because I like to write in my books.
10. What fashion trend of the past did you say you'd never wear again but did?
I don't think I've wore anything again that I have before. I will never where sturrip pants again, though. Or roll my jeans. I did cave on the leggings thing though.
11. When do you start Christmas shopping?
I pretty much Christmas shop all year round. If I see something that I know someone would like, I'll get it then. If I have the money. But usually I'm buying presents like two weeks before.
12. Have you ever been so happy that you literally jumped up and down for a few seconds? If so, what was the occasion?
Yes. Most of them have had to do with the Mississippi State Bulldogs winning. You know, it's a big deal when we win these days in football. I do have to say that the most crazy I've ever gone after winning a game was after we beat Alabama at their place in 2004 to win the SEC outright.