Sunday, November 8, 2009

I'm really bad at this.

Wow. I am really failing at the NaBloPoMo thing. Would you mind it if I blamed it on work?

I was at work from noon until 10:30 last night and then again from noon until 5:30 today. It's really zapped my creative juices and given me a migraine to boot.

It was a successful weekend though.

My Samford Bulldogs won their Homecoming game over Georgia Southern, 31-10.

My volleyball Bulldogs won both of their matches this weekend and clinched a share of the division title. Let's all pray we can win next weekend and take that baby for our own.

My Mississippi State Bulldogs didn't lose this weekend. They didn't play this weekend but they didn't lose.

And the Mississippi State basketball team looks like it's going to give me something to smile about this year.

I'm off to eat some Moe's and watch The Amazing Race. Go Flight Time and Big Easy!

No comments:

Post a Comment