Wednesday, December 16, 2009

12 Things In 11 Days - #3 Christmas Movies

I love Christmas movies almost as much as I love mashed potatoes and gravy. And folks, that's a lot of love right there.

I can say that I have one specific favorite but here are SOME of my favorites:
- The Polar Express
- Santa Claus: The Movie
- Elf
- Dr. Seuss's How The Grinch Stole Christmas (Jim Carrey version)
- A Charlie Brown Christmas
- The Santa Clause (1, 2 and 3)
- White Christmas
- A Christmas Story
- National Lampoon's Christmas Vacation
- Prancer
- Miracle on 34th Street (the newer version)
- Home Alone (1 and 2)

I probably could go on and on.

All the movies about Santa Claus just make me believe in Santa every year. I love to watch and see how the creators of the movies describe what they would think Santa and the North Pole would be like. It's so magical.

And of course, White Christmas just makes you long for snow. I love Bing Crosby. His voice is so mezmorizing. Those old movies are so great. They just don't make 'em like they used to.

And how can you have Christmas without the Grizzwolds and the 24-hour marathon on TBS of A Christmas Story. So great.

What are some of your favorites?

No comments:

Post a Comment