Monday, December 28, 2009

5,000 Question Survey (Part 4)

301. List 5 things you have not experienced that you would like to experience before you die.
A. Go to Australia.
B. See Billy Joel in concert.
C. My own wedding.
D. Parasail.
E. Swim with dolphins.

302. Will you try to accomplish any of these things within the next year?
I'm always trying to accomplish these things.

303. What do you feel controlled by?
I'd like to say the Holy Spirit.

304. If Jesus appeared to you and told you that the moon was made of green cheese would you believe him?
Sure would. And then I'd ask him to take me to see it.

305. What is one thing you are sure of?
My faith in Jesus Christ and the fact that I will live with him forever.

306. At what part of the day do you feel the most alert?

Usually the afternoon. Between 11-3.

307. Have you ever played in a band?
Can't say that I have. But Kristin Berry and I had a plan for a band all laid out once upon a time. It just never panned out.

308. Have you ever stared into the ocean thinking 'early creatures crawled outta that'?
Nope. I usualyl stare into the ocean thinking, "God made all of that."

309. If not, what do you think of when you are staring into the ocean?
See 308.

310. Do you like the mental challenge of chess or other games?
Yes.

311. Do you ever think of where your atoms were before they were in you?
Nope.

312. Do you ever think about where your atoms will go after they have been in you? Nope. Won't really care because I'll be worshipping in Heaven.

313. If you didn't know that people couldn't fly do you think that you could?
I would LOVE that.

314. Are you someone that others call when they're having a problem and want to talk about it?
There are a few people who do.

315. When it comes to literature, do you see beyond the writing and into the meaning intended by the author?
Yes. I read into EVERYTHING.

316. Is there anything you can take apart completely, and then put back together, and have no left over parts?
A puzzle.

317. What are your feelings about the death penalty?
That's tough. On one hand, I think if you are willing to take the life of someone else then you should be willing to lose your life as a consequence to that action. However, on the other hand, it's punishment enough for some to just live with the choice that they have made. Also my God is a God of second chances, and I'm taught to strive to be more like Him. So...

318. If there was a god and you could ask him/her one question what would it be?
Why all the bugs?

319. Do you believe that life will be found on other planets?
Sure. Life like there is here? No.

320. What is something worth suffering for?
My belief and faith in Christ.

321. If you could put an extra eye on your body anywhere you wanted, where would you put it?
The back of my head.

322. Are you in touch with the earth and nature?
I'm in touch with the God who created it.

323. Would you rather live simply or extravagently?
I would love everything that comes with an extravagent lifestyle. However, if it came down to living simply with those I love or living extravagently alone, I'd choose the simple life.

324. Have you ever been camping?
Yep. A couple of times.

325. Is your heart open when you meet someone new?
Not at first. Depends on the feeling and vibe I get from them.

326. Are you able to have conversations with and become friends with people who are not like you and are interested in different things than you are?
Of course.

327. Are strangers more beautiful or frightening to you?
I hate to say it but it depends on what they look like. If they look big, mean and scary, I'm a bit frightened.

328. What stops you from doing everything you want to do?
Not having enough confidence in knowing that I can do it at all.

329. Can you think of three adjective that do not apply to you at all?
snobby, uptight, angry

330. How do you feel about Jeremy Jaynes, who got a nine year prison sentence for spamming people with junk email?

I think he's a weirdo who has too much time on his hands.

331. Do you know who the current premier of China is?
Thanks to google...Wen Jiabao

332. Are you very active?
Not really. I wish I were more active.

333. Is there a city that reminds you of the landscape of your brain?
No.

334. Have you ever loved someone who has loved you back?
Yep.

335. Is it really being 'in love with' someone if the other person doesn't love you?
Yep. It only takes one to love. That's why it's called unrequited love.

336. Do you believe that there is someone perfect for everyone or that people just fall in love with who ever they are with at the time?
You're asking the wrong gal.

337. Do you know secret things?
Yes.

338. Have you ever fallen in love with someone you shouldn't have?
Yeah.

339. How do you overcome your fears?
Face them.

340. What can you do better than anyone you know?
I can stuff an insane amount of grapes in my mouth.

341. Would you benefit from a wilder existence?
I really don't know what this means.

342. Does it seem to you like the range of socially acceptable behavior is getting smaller or larger?
The way I'm reading this, I think the range of socially acceptable behavior is getting wider and wider. There are things that are acceptable today that wouldn't even have been acceptable when I was 10.

343. Have you ever fired a gun?
A pellit gun. And a paint ball gun.

344. Are people becoming more afraid of each other?
In a way, yes. And in a way, no. I think our government is making us afraid of each other. I think in a way people are becoming more accepting of each other.

345. If you had to choose the percentage of freedom vs. safety what ratio would you decide on (ex: 100% free 0% safe)?
50/50

346. Does safety stifle you?
No.

347. Who or what needs to be stopped?
There is a long list of stuff I could list here.

348. Are human beings becoming more domesticated?
What does this even mean. Human beings have always been domesticated. It's not like we are wild hogs or anything.

349. Do you follow the lives of the British Royal Family?
I'm a little obsessed.

350. How did the death of Pope John Paul II affect you?
Not really.

351. Have you ever lost something and never found it?
Yep. I had a basketball Popples one time when I was little and I left it at my Dearmom and Boppie's house and never got it back. Sadness still consumes me to this day.

352. Do you listen to any talk radio shows?
Rick and Bubba. And when I'm home in Jackson, I'll listen to Ben Ingram's sports show and Southern Sports Tonight or whatever it's called now.

353. Who do you trust more, your friends or your parents?
Parents.

354. Would you ever date someone outside of your race or religion?
Religion, no. Race, maybe.

355. Which of the 7 deadly sins in the worst (gluttony, greed, pride, lust, envy, wrath, sloth)?
None of them are worse.

356. Which one are you most guilty of?
Probably sloth, to a minor degree.

357. Are you afraid to be alone with yourself?
Uh, no.

Do you try to avoid thinking?
No.

358. Would you venture to tell someone you loved him or her if they didn't say it first?
I tend to say what I feel these days so I wouldn't put it past myself to do this. Although, it would probably be accompanied by a sarcastic undertone to lessen the blow if the feeling wasn't mutual.

359. What are you the most sensitive about?
The innertube around my waist and my skin.

360. What can you talk about for hours?
sports, music, high school

361. Do you talk about yourself, other people, or ideas the most?
I'd say I talk about these three things the least of anything. I tend to keep ideas to myself because I'm insecure about what other people will think about them. And although, I do like to be the center of attention, as any Leo would, I don't really like to talk about myself, unless it in reference to a funny story. I don't take compliments easily. And I do talk about other people, but I try to keep it to a minimum and as positive as I can.

362. Do you believe that spell casting can work?
Not at all.

363. Are you a fan of The Legend of Zelda games?
I loved to play that game on my Gameboy but I could never really figure it out.

364. What old movie would you go see if it were re-released in the movie theaters?
The Wizard of Oz or Meet Me In St. Louis.

365. Is there a celebrity that you would be too starstruck to talk to if you met them?
I don't think so. I try to play it cool.

366. Have you ever left a mean unsigned note?
Not mean. But unsigned. Yes. On my neighbors door when I lived in the Cotton District.

367. Do you think it's cheesy to paste things you didn't write into your diary?
No.

368. What are three things that you try not to think about?
my death, the death of others and bad memories

369. Is casual sex acceptable for you?
Nope.

370. What form of sexual protection do you use?
I don't because I don't.

371. What is expected of you that you feel is unnatural or not right?
Nothing that I can think of.

372. Do you sometimes place your own expectations on other people?
I found that I did this regularly with a specific person and it lead to a unhealthy relationship and a bad goodbye. So...yes.

373. Do you sometimes act overeager to make friends when you are around strangers?
No. I tend to not really care.

374. Do you take everything that is said literally?
Not really.

375. Do you take most things others say seriously?
Not really. I wouldn't take everything I said seriously.

376. Do you have a quick wit?
Sometimes.

377. Do you believe in the need for political correctness?
To a certain extent. Some things people think should be politically correct, though, are just crippling those around us even more.

378. Do you have strong opinions and beliefs?
Yes.

379. If yes, can you still hang out with and be friends with people who disagree with you?
For the most part, yes.

380. Are you uptight?
I wouldn't say so.

381. Do you sometimes do risky things?
Not usually. I've done my fair share (three or four) of things that I wouldn't normally do, but I am in no way a thrill-seeker, per say.

382. Could just about anyone hold your interest in a conversation for at least ten minutes?
Yeah. I'm pretty good at that. But usually 10 minutes is my cut off because my A.D.D. starts to kick in.

383. Are you self-conscious?
Yes.

384. What would be your ideal destination for a Saturday afternoon?
Central Park in the spring or the beach in the summer.

385. Does anyone have a video tape of you doing soemthing embaressing?
I'm sure they do.

386. What is Kevin Smith’s best movie?
Catch and Release. Only because I haven't seen a lot of his other movies. I used to really love Dogma but I never really heard him talk until Catch and Release.

387. Where do you like to go on Friday or Saturday nights?
The movies or to a live music show.

388. Do you like your friends to act the same way all the time or do you accept their moods and changes?
I accept their moods and changes.

389. Do you often feel like other people are judging you?
Yes. Do I care? Not really.

390. What do you think other people judge you to be like?
Hmmm. I don't really know.

391. Are you quick to judge others?
I try not to be, but sometimes I catch myself in the act.

392. When you have a fight with someone do you want to talk about it right away or calm down first and then talk?
I usually want to take a break from it for a few minutes so I can sort out my thoughts but I will not leave until the issue is settled. And if I do walk away, you are supposed to come after me.

393. Some say love is a river (according to the old song). What do you say love is?
Sacrifice

394. What is the worst fault a person can have?
The need to constantly lie.

395. Do you have it?
No.

396. Which do you think has more impact on a person’s character, genetics or environment?
Environment.

397. Who was your first best friend?
Lauren Brown

398. If you are not best friends anymore, what came between you?
We are still best friends, to this day.

399. Who have you read a biography about?
I've read several. There's not one that really comes to mind.

400. What would your own autobiography be called?
I don't really now. That's a doozie of a question.

No comments:

Post a Comment