Thursday, December 17, 2009

5,000 Question Survey (Part 3)

Wow, I didn't realize it had been almost a month since I did a segment of this. I think my dad has slyly challenged me on his blog, saying that he thinks he'll finish before me. Game on, Pops.

201. Put these creatures in order from what you would least like to be reincarnated as (1), to what you would most like to be reincarnated as (10) assuming reincarnation ended up existing AND you were given a choice.
caterpillar, house dog, wild dog, vulture, male human, female human, oak tree, rock, manta ray, dolphin
1. rock
2. oak tree
3. caterpillar
4. vulture
5. male human
6. manta ray
7. wild dog
8. house dog
9. dolphin
10. female human

202. What do you feel unworthy of?
grace and salvation

203. Would you rather be remembered for having done something for humanity or being a really nice person?
done something for humanity

204. Which do you value more: science or intuition?
intuition

205. Your best friend and your significant other are in the hospital at the same time with the same ailment. Who do you visit first?
If I'm married, I visit the significant other first. If not, best friend. Sisters before misters, people.

206. Does the universe revolve around human beings?
Absolutely not.

207. If you are no longer a virgin, do you wish you still were?
n/a

208. Who is your favorite poet of those who are alive right now?
I don't really know. I'm not so much into poetry.

209. What is your favorite song from the 90's?
That's hard. Right now I'll say, Mariah Carey's "Hero". I wore that cassette tape out.

210. If you were in alphabet soup what letter would you be?
K!

211. Do you believe in fairies, ghosts, aliens, angels, dwarves, elves, etc.?
Yes.

212. What makes you want to be someone’s friend?
They are fun to be around and I can take something from the relationship, as in learning something from them.

213. Do you troll around the Internet harassing people anonymously for fun?
Uh, no. That's dumb.

214. Have you ever seen the movie A Man Who Fell to Earth?
Nope.

215. What is your favorite line from a movie?
"Don't ever let anyone make you feel like you don't deserve what you want." - 10 Things I Hate About You

216. What's your favorite video game?
Mario World for SuperNintendo

217. Have you ever taken something that wasn't yours?
I used to take stuff from my sister all the time.

218. What is one phrase people say that irritates you?
I can't think of one phrase but I do correct grammar a lot.

219. You allow strangers to read your diary, but would you let your parents read it?
I don't keep a diary so there's no point in answering this question.

220. Hot steamy bubble bath or quick in and out shower?
Depends on what the circumstances are.

221. Are you allergic to anything?
Don't think so.

222. What is your favorite Terminator movie?
T3.

223. What is your favorite fast food?
Krystal or Sonic.

224. What would someone have to do to get you to never speak to him or her again?
Ha. Lie and cheat and take advantage of me. I mean eventually I'll talk to you again but it'll probably take a long while.

225. Would (or have) you ever whip someone or be whipped by someone in bed?
Ok, I think I'm too innocent for this question so I'm just going to pass because I don't really understand it.

226. Have you ever said 'I hate everyone' and really meant it literally?
No.

227. Why do some people want to get more money than they could ever spend?
So they can say that they have more money than they could ever spend. And because they are insecure.

228. Have you ever won a carnival fish?
Don't think so.

229. Did it live more than a week?
Probably not.

230. What's the best sounding accent a person can have?
Oh, my dear. Australian.

231. What's the most boring thing you've ever read?
Ivanhoe

232. Do you prefer buttons or touch screens?
Doesn't matter.

233. Do you think there is a lot of similarity between the Harry Potter books and the Lord of the Rings series?
I would hope

234. Would you consider yourself to be naive?
No. I've come to realize that I actually know more than I think. Or I guess I'm just very observant.

235. Which of your friends is most likely to go to jail?
I hope none of them.

236. What is the smallest amount of money that could be in a public toilet that would make you reach in and grab it?
20 bucks...I can always wash my hands.

237. Would you ever wear real fur?
I don't know. I'm not so much a fur fan.

238. Arachnophobia or Eight Legged Freaks?
Neither. I hate spiders.

239. What are your feelings about police officers?
They keep me safe. Even when they are giving me a ticket.

240. What is your favorite line from a song?
Right now it's, "But the baby in her womb, he was the make of the moon, he was the Author of the faith, that could make the mountains move." From Andrew Peterson's "Labor of Love"

241. Is fifty dollars a lot of money?
To me? Yes.

242. Do you like the band Front 242?
Never heard of them.

243. Would you rather have fame, money, or self-satisfaction?
self-satisfaction

244. What's your middle name?
Jane

245. What is the absolute limit, the craziest thing you would do for a million dollars?
Anything that doesn't have to do with sex, drugs or nakedness.

246. Are you good, evil or neutral?
I was born with evil (sin) inside of me, but Jesus covers over that now.

247. Should ebonics be considered a language?
No.

248. What color is your bedroom?
White

What color would you like it to be?
I don't know. I think it'd be cool to have a teal wall.

249. When are you planning to move to a new home?
Not anytime in the near future.

250. If you added up the cost of everything in the room with you, approximately what would it come out to be?
oh wow, maybe $5,000.

251. Do you blow your nose in public?
Yes. Why not?

252. Do you want to follow in your parents' footsteps?
Definitely. My parents have laid out quite a legacy for my sister and me.

253. What is the coolest web site you know of?
I don't know.

254. Which cartoon would you most like to see turned into a movie?
The Smurfs

255. Of the following, which word best describes you: enthusiastic, fair minded, generous, helpful helpful?

256. Can you eat with chopsticks?
Not a chance. I'm horrible at it.

257. Could you tell real money from counterfeit?
Probably not.

258. What do you think about school uniforms?
I used to think that I would hate having to wear uniforms to school but now that I look back, I think I would've saved a lot of money on clothes, it would be less of a hassle to pick something out to wear for school everyday and no one would be defined by what they wear.

259. What ancient civilization would you most like to visit?
I'd really like to visit Jerusalem back in the biblical days.

260. What would make a great new Crayola color?
I'll leave that up to the professionals at Crayola.

261. If an art project is created with the intent of getting rich and famous, does that cast doubt over its significance as a work of art?
No because you still have to be artistic to create a piece of art. Every piece of art has its intentions too.

262. If you became president, whom would you invite to sing at your inauguration?
My sister.

263. Who is the greatest philosopher of your country?
This is a joke, right?

264. If all the nations in the world are in debt, where did all the money go?
I don't know. Ask all the boneheads who spent it. It's probably mostly gone to fund war.

265. Is it as easy to make you happy now as it was when you were a child?
Not really, but close.

266. Who knows more...you, or your parents?
Definitely my parents.

267. What instrument would you like to be famous for playing?
The piano or the guitar. Oooh, or the drums.

268. Children fill their lungs completely with air. Adults breathe in a more shallow way, not filling their lungs completely. Why the change?
That's an interesting question that I don't have the answer to.

269. Would you have sex with a stranger for one million dollars?
Nope.

270. Are you completely in control of your body?
Sure.

Are you completely in control of your mind?
Sure.

271. Which is more romantic: an expensive, glittering bouquet OR flowers that were hand picked as they grew beside the parkway?
The latter.

272. Do you know yourself well enough to understand why you feel the way you do?
No.

273. Which do you do more often: let movies, songs and books put your feelings into words for you or put your feelings into words by yourself?
Definitely the former. I have a tough time putting how I feel into words.

274. Do you believe celebrities when they are endorsing a product?
Not really.

275. What kind of movies do you wish were made more often?
Sports movies. They are so inspirational.

276. Does fashion matter to you?
It doesn't matter. But it sure is fun.

277. Should politicians be held to the same legal standards as everyone else?
Yep. We are all human.

278. What do you get in trouble for the most?
Being late.

279. Should parents spank their kids?
Sure. I was spanked and I turned out good. I think it all depends on the child and the circumstances. Different children respond to different kinds of discipline.

280. What is your worst daily habit?
Snoozing

281. If you had your choice, which one TV show would you have canceled?
The Bad Girls Club. Redonk.

282. Do you like the taste of sweet or salt?
Both. But always end on salt.

283. Are you very precise about what words you use to describe your feelings and thoughts?
Yes.

284. What do you feel the most guilty about?
Sometimes the way I spend my money.

285. Do you meditate?
No.

286. Can dreams be visions, or do you feel they are always random images?
Sure they can by visions.

287. Do you try to write/say what you are feeling in a true and simple way?
Yes.

288. The thief _______ that everyone steals.

What verb would you fill in the blank with?
thinks

289. What's the most incredible experience you ever had?
It's a tie between my trip to Honduras, seeing Wicked on Broadway, or walking around in Central Park

290. Are you ever afraid to write/say/think how you feel?
I'm sure there are times.

291. Do you write/say/think it anyway or become intimidated and try to avoid it?
I think I usually do it anyway.

292. What is one thing you can't do?
Tied a cherry stem with my tongue

293. Do you like movies starring Charleton Heston?
Not really

294. Are you gentle?
I try to be

295. When do you feel the most raw and vulnerable?
When I'm immersed in worship of my God

296. Are you trying to find yourself?
Yeah, I think so.

297. Where are you looking?
Probably not where I should be.

298. Are you sometimes afraid of being honest because you are afraid of hurting people's feelings?
Yeah, I think everyone is that way.

299. What would make you a stronger person?
I don't know.

300. What book would you like to read sometime soon?
The Blindside, Same Kind Of Different As Me, and Angels and Demons

No comments:

Post a Comment