Monday, December 21, 2009

12 Things In 11 Days - #6, #7 and #8

Okay, so sue me. I'm a major blog slacker these days. It's just that I don't know what to do with the week of freedom that I have from work, except not blog. But you'll forgive me because it's Christmas, right? Sure.

So here's my quick version of favorite things numbers five, six and seven. (Quick

6. Watching the Radio City Christmas Spectacular (recorded on TV, of course) with my sister as my nephew cuddles up in my lap. Sweet moment that was. He kept wondering where "Nono" (Elmo) was and I told him that the Rockettes never invited him because they didn't want to compete for stage time.

7. The fact that my Dad received George Strait's Christmas album and Stevie Wonder's Greatest Hits as Christmas gifts from two of his teachers. Covered both ends of the spectrum but we all know that I'll only be copying one of those to my iTunes. (Ahem...Stevie.)

8. The Sing-Off. I hope these guys win.


'Nough said.

No comments:

Post a Comment