Monday, January 19, 2009

Random Musings 1-19-09

This is my second post from the iPod touch. I promise I won't keep count of every one I do.

I love that my iPod touch is smart enough to correct my spelling and punctuational errors. It's like there's a small Katie inside this thing.

I "ugly cried" in church yesterday and about 1,000 people saw me. Seriously. Ok, maybe only the 100 I passed when I got up to go blow my nose. It was good though. God prompted it because he knew I needed it. And a sweet friend prayed for me, right there. I don't think she will ever know how much that meant.

My nose has bled twice today. Yes, twice. This never happens to me. I'm attributing it to the fact that our house never gets above 64 degrees and I hover around a space heater until I get into bed. Or maybe I got myself too riled up with the thought of a new episode of 24 tonight.

Is it bad that I've come to resent coworkers who are married because they have "plausible" reasons to ask off from work?

I don't think the magnitude of tomorrow has really hit me yet. It's still just another day for me right now. Maybe it will come soon.

Ok, gotta go. Jack is about to "fake kill" somebody. This ought to be good.

No comments:

Post a Comment