Thursday, January 8, 2009

Vicarious Freak Out

I completely forgot to include this in my last post, but now that I think of it, it just didn't tie in with the Reading Rainbow theme. Reading Rainbow. That should have totally been my post title. Eh. We live. We learn.

Anyway, I'm totally freaking out because my bfry (I'm totally stealing this from Annie because I HATE writing out B-E-S-T F-R-I-E-N-D) Casey is getting married on Saturday! Yikes! I told her the other day that I was freaking out for her and she told me that it was cool because she's completely calm in a totally weird way.

I'm so excited. Dane was one of those people that comes along at just the right time and sweeps you off your feet. He totally did that with Casey. He swept her off her feet. Right there in GAP. And then later, he swept everyone else of their feet. Even her parents, hence the upcoming nuptials.

Anyway, when you first look at him, he's totally not Casey's type, but the minute he opens his mouth, you know they were meant to be. And he's a die-hard Bulldog fan. Which is a must in our realm of friendship and family.

So needless to say, the first time I met and hung out with Mr. Dane, I knew he wasn't going anywhere.

Stay tuned for pictures of the glorious day. I'm so excited. I hope I remember to take pictures.

No comments:

Post a Comment