Tuesday, January 6, 2009

Take You There

I'm totally bored. Deal with it.

1. Put your iTunes/MP3 player on shuffle.
2. For each question, press the next button to get your answer.

1) If someone says, "Is this okay?", you say?
Hit Tha Floor (I have no idea why this is on my computer.)

2) What will your last words be?
Amazing Grace/My Chains Are Gone (Oh, so poetic. And true.)

3) What do you like in a guy/girl?
Inspiration (Oh, so fitting too. I love Chicago.)

4) How do you feel today?
Summer Lovin' (Dude, I wish.)

5) WHAT IS YOUR LIFE'S PURPOSE?
This Is Why I'm Hot (Man, iTunes is for real on a roll. With every click, another surprise.)

6) What is your motto?
Less Like Scars (Sweet poetry, Sara Groves)

7) What do your friends think of you?
Psalm 62 (Hmm...)

8) What do you think about often?
Pon de Replay

9)What is 2+2?
Emmanuel (The answer to all equations.)

10) What do you think of your best friend?
Revelation Song

11) What do you think of the person you like?
When the Coast is Clear - Jimmy Buffett

12) What is your life story?
One Life To Live (More poetry!)

13) What do you want to be when you grow up?
Run It (I was so praying it didn't shuffle to Womanizer or something crazy like that.)

14) What do you think of when you see the person you like?
Made Me Glad (Haha)

15) What do your parents think of you?
Where Are You Christmas (I know, mom and dad, I wish Christmas would come back too.)

16) What will you dance to at your wedding?
Grace Kelly (It definitely won't be this. Probably more along the lines of Dave Barnes or The Temptations.)

17) What will they play at your funeral?
How Can I Keep From Singing (Good choice.)

18) What is your hobby/interest?
Santa Claus Is Coming To Town

19) What do you think of your friends?
Piano Man

20) What's the worst thing that could happen?
The Way I Are

21) How will you die?
Lean Wit It, Rock Wit It (Apparently, I will be channeling Humpty Dumpty.)

22) What is one thing you regret?
Whatever You Like (That's deep)

23) What makes you laugh?
Pretty Fly For A White Guy (You have no idea.)

24) What makes you cry?
Yahweh (Oh, yes he does.)

25) Will you ever get married?
More Than You'll Ever Know

26) What scares you the most?
Party Like A Rockstar (Seriously. It does.)

27) Does anyone like you?
Do You Hear What I Hear? (Silence.)

28) What hurts right now?
Away In A Manger (Apparently I loaded my iTunes with Christmas music recently.)

29) What will you post this as?
Take You There (By my favorite Jamaican-American)

No comments:

Post a Comment