Sunday, November 23, 2008

Home Again, Home Again, Jiggety Jig!

So I got home from Greensboro today just in time to get home, unpack, change clothes and get to church. I'm glad I did. It was really good. And Mandy sang. Again. And she rocked. That girl could make "Mary Had A Little Lamb" sound good. She needs a record deal ASAP. She writes her own songs. Any takers?

The final two hours of the road trip today were spent following live stats of the final in Greensboro. College of Charleston (Boo!) and Furman. We wanted Furman to win because, well, they knocked us out and we didn't want College of Charleston to win because they've won for the past four years. Furman came back after being down two games to one and won in the fifth game. It was great!

So now I'm washing clothes since I can't do it tomorrow because I have a basketball game and I'm leaving Tuesday to go to Jackson for a few days for Thanksgiving. Yay! I'm so excited to see my family and a few friends.

I think I just heard the dryer buzz. Gotta go!

P.S. I think I just broke my pinky toe. Again. Owie!

No comments:

Post a Comment