Saturday, November 1, 2008

NaBloPoMo...Watch out. It's contagious.

No, it's not a disease. It's a challenge that I am giving eveyone whom I know that has a blog.

Your mission, should you choose to accept it, is the blog everyday (including weekends) for the whole month of November. Why? Because it's National Blog Posting Month.

I've chosen to accept it and I'm a little afraid. I'm afraid that I won't have enough things to blog about, but I think what I might do, since it's November and Thanksgiving month and all, I might blog every day about something that I'm thankful for, be it genuine or trivial. All bloggers who choose to copy my idea, will be prosecuted. Just kidding. I'd love to know what everyone is thankful for.

Anyway, I hope you will join me. Go here, for some inspiriation. It's the Nablopomo website.

A little bonus for today. Last night, I wore cowboy boots. I don't do this. Ever. I'm the Mississippi girl who hates that Mississippi is related to anything country by the rest of the world. I have, seriously, when I've visit other states that aren't in the South, had people look at me in amazement that I have shoes on. Yes. It's true. And they are also impressed that I can complete an intellegent statement. Stereotype, much? Anyway, I'm not much of a country music fan and I've never jumped on the cowboy boots with a dress bandwagon. But I have to say, last night (as I dressed up as a cowgirl with a coworkers boots on), I kind of enjoyed the boots. They were actually cute. And...(cringe) I might have to get me a pair. My sister said she wants some too. I think we just found our next shopping trip item.


For proof...

The annual Halloween roomie picture. I got my haircut. It's cute. My hairdresser kicks booty.

No comments:

Post a Comment