Wednesday, November 5, 2008

200!!!

This is my 200th post. Yeah, I know. A big deal, huh? Not really? Ok.

I've been thinking for like two days of what I could do to commemorate this occassion. List my 200 favorite things? 200 things I'm thankful for? 200 things I want to do before I die? 200 things you may or may not know about me?

I decided to forego the list of 200. Frankly, I've done it before, except just 100 and it took about three days to complete that list. I just don't think I have the stamina for that right now.

I could talk about the 200 times people asked me about the election today, the 199 times I refused to comment and the one time I gave my "God's got it under control" sermon.

I even did a little research on things that happened 200 years ago in history. Apparently, November 5, 1808 was a pretty uneventful day.

So I really don't know what to say. Maybe thanks to the eight people who actually read this blog, the four who sometimes comment, and the many, many people and things in this world who give me inspiration to write. Lately, it's been God. Thanks to God who gifted me with the intellegence to be able to write a complete sentence and used this crazy machine called a computer.

I hope I'm inspired to write 200 more great and interesting posts, or at least, hopefully half of them will be great and interesting.

Whatev.

1 comment:

  1. Share your heart and the results can only change the world for those who read your true self.

    ReplyDelete