Tuesday, November 25, 2008

Sheesh!

This blogging everyday business is getting harder and harder. I find myself either with nothing to blog about or without the will to blog.

Today, i've been overwhelmed with thankfulness as I officially started my Thanksgiving holiday.

I'm thankful for Mrs. Wanda and Michelle who told me yesterday that I deserved to not come in today and start my holiday early.

I'm thankful for the precious smiles and the funny little laugh of my nephew and the sweet way he puts his head to mine that makes me smile not matter what.

I'm thankful for my sister who has increasingly over the years become my best friend.

I'm thankful for Ross, the brother I always wanted.

I'm thankful for my mom's welcoming smile and my dad's big hugs that are so tight that I get a little dizzy. But I love it.

I'm thankful DVR without which I wouldn't be catching up on 24 right now.

What are you thankful for?

No comments:

Post a Comment