Monday, November 10, 2008

TITF #5 and Tag

Today I'm thankful for GOOGLE and Dictionary.com.
These two things kept my mind fresh and my intellegence update. I'm a researcher. Not of important things. Of trivial things. There are a lot of things that I think about every day or things that are brought up around me that I'm not quite sure about. So, I google them. I read about them. And then I'm knowledgable.
Today, I got an email from a friend in which someone had used Google to do a little "Where are they now?" research. It was for the cast members of one of the greatest movies ever, The Sandlot. Go here to read about it. It's interesting to see where these people ended up post-Sandlot.
Also, I like words. Obviously. I even like to make up my own sometimes. However, I hate when words are used without knowledge of what they mean. And I'm a spelling Natzi. So Dictionary.com has become my friend because if I ever find myself stumped about how to spell something or what a word means, I just "D.com" it.
Finally, LT tagged everyone for a fun little photo tag game. This should be intersting since I have tons of photos on my computer, and there's no telling where they are from.
1. Choose the 4th picture folder on my computer
2. Choose the 4th picture
3. Explain the picture
4. Tag 4 people to do the same.
So...


I think this is my feeble attempt to take pictures at football practice one day with a crappy camera.

I tag, Casey, Molly, Mandi and Rossie.

No comments:

Post a Comment